any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Saturday, August 4, 2007

What a tiring week i've had. Me and fellow Dramatec people have to stay back at sch everyday after class for our Megus Luna. Had rehearsals with the lighting and sounds with the NADI crew. Too bad Suhailah were'nt there. I had to rehearse with my un-well condition,but they all were so caring,they helped me buy tea so according to Miral to make my tummy feels better.And so i went toilet and felt better.hih.

After all the hard work,everyting paid off. The show was great,atleast to me. Had support from my friends who came. Thanks to Nasyitah,Syahirah,Adillah,Mardhiah,Duplie and Nyza. And not forgetting Nish,Hidayah and Suhailah who wanted to come but not enough tickets.Sorry girls.Maybe next time,I'll invite everybody to watch,even though I'm not that good at acting.heh.

Anyways,yesterday I had to put on my huge black shining costume and had to put on super thick make-up. Some people like Xin Yi really transformed from normal looking to gorgeous looking. Nas and Fiz were 'fighting' for her number after they've seen how pretty she is.Here are the pictures.

the make-up doesn't seem to be so greeny or thick in pictures but you'll be surprised if you were there to see it for real..haha

Xin Yi and Me.See how pretty she is.

My smile looks so fake. not nice la.

Conscience me

I'm waiting for more photos from my Drama friends.Send me those photos k guys.

Next,Producution something, I can't remember what they call it. It will be a musical. Not only Drama,my Dikir Barat,Nira Nyertika will also be performing all sorts of production. I'll update about all when the time comes.bye people.