any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Friday, went to watch Bride Wars Suhailah and Nasyita. It was awesome!! It was funny but it seems like we were the only ones laughing, ESPECIALLY SUHAILAH!! She laughed like nobody's business. haha.

After the movie, went to school for training. It's a tarian training for the girls. Tired, end training at 8.30pm.

The next day was the 'BIG' day. haha. Woke up at 8am to make the girls and others sardine french toasts with help from my mum. Met Liyana, Ayu and Hidd for the collaboration dance. Thought i was late coz was supposed to meet at 10am and at that time i was still at home. Took cab, reached school and starts training only at 11.45!!!!! Waste my cab money.

Anyways, the event was nice. I just wish i can watch the collaboration piece. Anyone have that video?? Send to me please......

After event, lepak-ed at Tekno for a while and went home with Nasyita and Aminah.

Sunday, went to do charity work for Gaza Conflict Relief at Orchard with Suhailah. It was organized by SAF PERDAUS and Mercy Relief. They don't only have Muslim volunteers but also the non-muslims. I was amazed by that. It's not about Muslims defending fellow muslims. It's about human rights.

While smiling, trying to collect as many donations as possible, there are just some people who just couldn't keep their thoughts to themselves. Heartless people indeed.

Initially the plan was to meet boyfie after the donation drive to watch a movie but he cancelled coz there wasn't any movie to watch. Sadded. Will not explain further.

Well, he apologized when I told him how I felt. Apologies accepted, but please, don't do it again ok baby?? I love You.

After dust prayer, went to Singapore Flyers for Popeyes, pakced the food and off to Marina Barrage. This outing was just a 'asal keluar rumah je la' outing. Went home after that.

This morning, had the Comm Skill interview. Was so nervous, but teacher said i looked and sounded confident. But my bracelet was distracting and that sometimes i use informal sentences. I'm just glad that it's over. PHEW!

Then went to ICA to collect my new passport. NICE! But I don't like having a new passport number. Hmph.

SO that's it for today's LONG post. hehe.

bye.