any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's already 11 November! 2 more weeks baybeh!!!

Anyways, i just need to update some major events that happened for tha last couple of weeks.

31st October
Went for the on campus session in the morning. After meeting up with our LOs, the B.A went to Century Square for Popeyes. The intention was to celebrate the oldies birthdays. haha. I knew they were expecting it, especially when they voluntarily waited for the food themselves, never turned back, went to wash hands together. hahahaha. After eatig and clearing the table, Suhailah said "Ok la..bring out the cake already. No need to wait anymore." hahaha. Then hid went to find the staff there for lighter or something. She brought the cake behind and suddenly half of the crew came out with the cake singing happy birthday to both of them. They were suprised by that. hahahaha. Thank you Popeyes staffs. Then took some pictures, ate the cake and off i went to work.

3rd November (i think)
Went to work as per normal. Cleaned abit here and there. Served a customer and i went to my supervisor to ask some question while he was talking to THAT guy. Before i could even ask him the question, he said "Amira, can you go to TMC(Tampines Central One)?". I was like what??? For what?? He said they were short on staff, only 2 people working there today. I was quite reluctant. Talked to my supervisor on the way to the bank. He explained why he chose me to go there and not others. I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because then i can go back and eat my lunch and dinner at home which is 5-10mins away from TMC, I can go home early for once. On the other hand, i feel that i'm already comfortable working at ORC, with the placing of all the products and where it is all kept. I hate the feeling of "the first day".

Kak Rohaya was so cute. When i went out of the office with my bag, she was like where are you going? I told her, and she said alaaaaaaaaa....why????? I'm going to miss you. Don't forget to message me ok. hahaha. I was transfered to TMC one day only la. hahaha. She's such a sweetheart. She's like a sister to me at work. And Kak Azila too. She's my sister from another mother (she has the same name as my beloved sister).

OK so, reached there and the first thing i noticed is that is is REALLY messy. The display and all. Other than that, it was normal. Only that i was abit blur on where everything is or whether they carry the same stuff as ORC does.

7th November
Went to the doc for the MC baybeh! haha. Was taught by my brother-in-law on how to fake sick and what story should i tell. haha. Secret..shhhh!

After that went for training. Last training. Had only been to 3 trainings before and i was scared i couldn't get it all in my head especially the lyrics. Trained as per normal and had Canadian Pizza for dinner with them Nira-ians.

8th November
Woke up early and off i went to Naqiah's crib to get ready for competition. It was kecoh as normal. The laughing and the joking and the yelling. Normal for us. We want all the best for our team.

When the moment of truth came, my tummy just filled with butterflies and the heart just kept pumping fast. I smiled on stage but i gulped so many times. Did what we were supposed to and at the end, we recieved a standing ovation from Nira's brothers. We were so happy, especially Faat. She was smiling wide and squeeking "dorang happy, dorang suka, OMG aku nak nangis (jangan nangis faat under her breath)" haha. I was thrilled at the feedback that fid and the other brothers gave us. Thank you guys. We did great hob girls! We were awesome! Although we didn't win anything, I'm still very happy. I love you guys. Muah!




ok bye.

PS: Happy super-belated 20th birthday Suhailah and Stephenie!