any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'M SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW....YOU KNOW WHY?????????????????

U-KISS IS COMING TO SINGAPORE IN 5 DAYS TIME!!!!!! I'm going for both the showcase and fansign. OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I thank Nofa and her friend for informing bestie and i about the tickets..Thank you soooo much!


Watch this!! They recorded LOADS of video teasers for Singapore KissMes...i likey i likey!!


And 4 days after meeting U-Kiss, i'll be meeting these guys. BEAST/B2ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks to Wani for her schoolmate who voluntarily buys for us the CDs. Thank you sooo much.


Actually i'm more excited to see this guy. Ki Kwang aka AJ. He's super adorable and his lips are just so kissable. hehe.


WATCH THIS!


And he has his own unique style of saying goodbye.


CUTE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTT???????????~~~~~~ *KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~*

OK DON'T BRING ME DOWN WHEN I'M THIS HAPPY! GET LOST IF YOU WANNA SAY MEAN THINGS TO ME ABOUT MY OBSESSION! SCRAM YOU!

hehe...fierce sey..anyway, meeting B.A tomorrow for our post graduation celebration with the rest of RMT. See you guys tomorrow!

BYE-YEUM!!!