any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Monday, August 6, 2007

Went out with boyfie yesterday. We were suppose to meet at 10am,but i woke up at 10.45am. That is when he called my house,coz I didn't on my hp. But then the day was ok.We went to tm,play at ezone,went toysr'us,camwhore abit.Went to Bedok,jln2 at pasar malam.Bought stuffs. I thought of buying my nephews something related to soccer,Liverpool stuffs coz today is the younger one's birthday. But no money la,coz i have to buy my niece a present too.Her birthday on 22nd August. So i just bought Spongebob Monopoly. I wanted to play,but they weren't at my house yesterday,so cannot open yet.I selongkar my old cupboard for my old monopoly the Singapore version,but the board wasn't there. So atlast played scrabble with my sister.

Today was so chaotic in sch. First, like only 1/4 of the class only attend POM tutorial coz we have to hand-in marketing project. My group had to type type,run here and there to print and find Mr Roche's office. Then went to Econs tutorial after lunch,on the way there,somehow we asked Cherlene to lead the way coz she's the Boss. Then we crapped about protecting her la until reach class.Laughed alot.Had so much fun laughing and crapping.haha lol.Then MF lecture,I got to answer Mr Dsilva's question. He said if I write that in exam,I'll get full mark.He liked the fact that i used Marketing term.hehe.I loike!! Oh and btw,most of my class wore white today for some reason which i dont know at first. I just so happen to wear white today. Then all the backrow amplifiers wore white also,coincidentally,except Hidayah. heh. Fun la. k bye.

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY AMIRUL HAKIM BIN NASHARUDIN!!!