any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

In school right now,waiting for cca to start. Dont know what to do,had to search something from youtube. Baby please,dont watch this k. Cause i cannot tahan la. My hand itchy already. Must put here already.....

K la kla..i wont. people..You wanna know what i just watched,go youtube and search for my idol (i hope you know who) and look at his dance floor performance and [name] sings tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanaam okeh. I cant post it here.Dont wanna hurt feelings.Sorry.

Ok,just wanna say thanks to my girls for the fun weekend. You girls has never failed to make me smile. I love talking,laughing,crapping and gossiping with you girls. Wish the day would never end,but what to do,right. I Love You Girls!!

And thanks to my babyboy for fetching me in the middle of the night. You sacrifised your sleep and taxi fare to fetch me at midnight. You wanna make sure I'll be home safe and sound. For that,i thank you very very very much. I know we had lots of ups and downs,but i think,that's what keep us stronger. I Love You,Sayang.

PS: I now have a multiply where you can find all the photos from Hari Raya outing and stuffs. So far only raya outing photos la..hehe. It's A[ey] M[am] I[eye] R[are] A[ey]..so combined, http://eyameyeareey.multiply.com

bye