any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, April 4, 2008

I hate this virus thing!!! It's driving me CRAAAAYYYZZEEEYYYYYYY!!!! I want a new laptop cannnn??? The new Vaio pink. Pretty pleasseee... and i want a new handphoneeee!! The buttons is working like what only. Damn irritating la!

K put that aside. Monday, I went out with the mak-chicks and cuzzies to Arab Street. We were shopping for kain to make our BAJU RAYA! haha. I know ya'll will go "woi! cepatnya. Belum puasa,da fikir nak beraya pulak! Dahsyat!". Ok the thing is, that's how my family roll. We buy fast, we tempah fast and we get it fast by 'bohong sunat' saying that we need it for a wedding. lol. I mean, the faster you go for tempah, the cheaper it is right..? Coz if we go at the last minute, people might not accept it coz they got no time to do it, or they'll charge you way too high. So better be safe than sorry. haha. All because we want to look great and glamorous on Hari Raya. Everybody does, right..? haha. So I've sent my kain songket to make baju kebaya. First time i bought a dark blue kain.

So tomorrow, I'm going to Ratianah to tempah 3 more baju. One, a peach/beige lace dress for the 'Jalan-Raya-dengan-cousincousin-semua-orang-excited-mesti-pakai-baju-yang-paling-glamour' day, two, a white and grey mini kurung for first day raya and a maroon punjabi that Cik Izan bought for me long ago from Dubai for any days of the hari raya month.

So hope everything will turn out nice and hopefully i will NOT gain more weight! I want to lose weight la please. Help me! haha. And hopefully matching tudungs will be an easy-peasy hunt.

Ok bye.