any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

EXAM'S OVER!!

RBB kills me la. Store management and FARM still got hope but i'm still feeling very insecure. Just hope for the best ar. InsyaAllah can pass. RBB like got no hope like that. I'm happy enough to get D for that ar. I just don't want to take supp paper or even worse, RETAKE THE SUBJECT! Na'uzubillah...

Well, after paper, went to Town for a karaoke session with the B.As!! Since my birthday is 2 days away, so we celebrate it together la. Now, let the pictures do the talking aite ;)

With my lovely girls in the toilet.

Me and the birthday cake.

My present! Thanks girls! I like it!

While karaoke-ing.

Ballerina wannabe. haha.

Nish, Cher and Steph singing.

Steph, don't emo la..haha

My favourite pic of the day.

This is what Hidayah called 'grinding'.

Them singing happily..semangat all standing. Sooo excited to sing.