any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ok this video is old news, but i just love it la! The dance routine and the battle between them is awesome!! I want to make a video of us dancing to this song for our next slumber party, aite girls..??? hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOjll-wl6E

I could not embed it, so ya. To know what song, you've got to check it out yourself at this link.

Bye.

PS: High School Musical 3's awesome!!!!! Better than the previous ones. Much better, especially the dance routine. AWESOME!

Ok my PS is so long. haha. BTW, what does 'PS' really means? haha. Can anyone tell me?