any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I had my driving lesson on Friday and asked my sister to send me there. There was still time to chill so she brought me to Subaru car show or whatever you call it la.

Wanted to see the R1 but we only got the chance to see and sit in an R2. The car is so small and cheap, but no more pink. Feels like test driving it on the road but cannot la. I only had my PDL license with me. Oh license baby, please come to mama quick!

While the salesperson was talking God knows what (I was merely nodding and agreeing to whatever he said ;p), i saw this BEAUTIFUL RED VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE passed by right in front of me!! It is my all time dream car. MUMMY!! I WANT MY BABY PLEASE, OH PRETTY PLEASE.........

Something like this would be nice but the one i saw is WAYYY NICER!



Volkswagen is an international brand so i doubt my mum will get me one. A pink Honda Fit will be good for now, if i have the money for la. No la, if my mum still wants to sponsor. hehe. I'll be her driver.

I'll just keep dreaming for now...hmmmmm..........................