any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

28 March was the Earth day and the whole world were expected to switch off all lights for a whole hour. We got excited! haha..Dont know why. Whatmore with the kids playing with flashlights and making shadows from the candle light.

Suddenly my sister got this idea to make light art. And these are the outcomes. It took us sooooooo long to get a good one.

Can you figure out what it says? I tried ways to make it perfect but that's the best that i can get.



My name!! MIRA

My star of the night. haha.


There are more cool cool photos. Much cooler photos. All using lights. But I'm afraid i can't post it here. haiz.

K till next time.
ciao!

PS: I want a new phone and throw this ****ing phone against the wall!!