any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today was spent with bestie Nasyita.

She reached Tampines at 9-ish and we jogged down to the stadium. Well, jogged for 5mins, breeze walked for 10mins. LOL. Shut up ar! I know i'm fat. My legs cannot carry my body. Just keep your comments to yourself eh. I know how i am. Cheh fierce sey. haha.

At the stadium, 'jogged' around the track twice and chillax. haha. Camwhore la. What else. hehe.







Walked back home. No mood to jog anymore. hehe. Sorry la Nasyita. I'm so berat.

After that, went back out to TM with kak Lin. She treated us Seoul Garden. First time entering TM's outlet. And for the first time, I didn't feel sooo full after eating loads of food. So did Nasyita. Maybe coz we only ate half a bowl of rice. Sofiyyah was as usual. So kecoh. hahaha. We were afraid she was going to touch the hot grill. Fortunately, she didn't.







Finished up the food and out we go. I went into shops that interest me and asked the people there if they take interns. Most, no. I've only gotten 2 phone numbers. hehe. Not from guys la. From Toy'R Us and mothercare. They asked me to call the HQ. See what happens later la. Haven't called them yet.

Then, Nasyita and I head to Bugis to shop. She bought loads of things. I was on a mission to find shoes. Alhamdulillah. Found 2! hehe. Bought make-up brushes too. They make me crazy la. There was this pack that include all kinds of brushes but it costs $26.90. So i bought the smaller one,$9. So happy! hehe.

Time to go home. So tired. Took cab. Lucky enough, there were no queue. Alhamdulillah.

Now my back and legs hurt. haiz. It was fun though. Thanks Nasyita. Love ya. Muah!