any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

Today had a birthday celebration for Jasmine at Sentosa. Met Suhailah first and went to Vivo Mart to buy some snacks and drinks.

At Sentosa, did the usual birthday tradition. Birthday song, cake cutting, gift giving, pictures and more pictures. After that, went to change my jeans into my swimming tights and went for a dip in the sea water. Of course, once you get your bottom wet, your top will also get drenched. Didn't get the whole shirt wet though. Saved some part dry. hehe.

Not all B.A swam today. Hidayah, she brought extra clothes and all except underwear! Then don't want to go in. Birthday girl and Nish didn't bring extra clothes. Steph, ask her. hehe. Suhailah was the ultimate champion in getting herself wet. haha. OMG! 'Getting herself wet'?? Sounds wrong siah!! LOL.

After cleaning ourselves up, went to take the sky ride and luge! Whoooo~~~ Damn syiok i tell you. It only costs us $3.20 each coz Suhailah's friend works there and he gave us discount. Thanks Rozaimi. hehe.

I swear, when taking the sky ride, all i care about was my slipper. I was so scared they were going to fall. It was so high and of course i was abit scared of that too, but it was fun, and my slippers are safe. hehe.

The luge was uber fun!! Hidayah and I were soooo excited and rode so fast, leaving Suhailah behind. Sorry Su! hehe. I want to take it again but it will costs me $10! No way man. maybe next time, with boyfie maybe..???? hehe. I wish i could take the luge in New Zealand like my sister during her honeymoon. There, at least you can see much more beautiful scenery from the top view la. Well, i had fun though. In Singapore.

Then, went to vivo to lepak and had my dinner opposite harbour front with Su, Nish and Jasmine. Ate nasi ayam penyet and went home.

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE!!!!





PS: Please don't tell my mum that i went to Sentosa. Pleeaassssssee.........