any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Exam's over!! Yay! Now it's time for me to enjoy my holiday!! 2 papers feel like 20 papers. Seriously.

RVM, loads to learn and memorize.
MB, nothing to memorize.

Such a killer. It's good when there are loads to memorize. This means you just need to remember what goes where and answer with a little bit of explaining to do. When there's very very little to memorize, you don't know how to elaborate when one question carries 20marks. Haiz. Typical human being. Never satisfied with anything.

OK la. I'm gonna stop babbling and enjoy my holiday.

Ciao.