any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last Thursday was Kak Rohaya's birthday. I forgot at first but then she told me that her son did something so sweet to her on her birthday. So then i thought of celebrating her birthday. Just a mini impromt celebration. So i bought her a card from our own store! HAHA. It costs $1 but with the 20% employee discount, it cost me 80 cents. haha. Sengkek siak! Anyways, it the thought that counts. So i made everybody sign and write something on it. Then at night, bought a chocolate cake from McCafe. Just a slice for her la, no need so big.

Then me, Grace and Siu Lin surprised her with the cake after closing. She almost cried. haha. Hope that would be a memorable birthday for her. Happy Birthday Kak!

On Sunday, another birthday celebration for Desmond the supervisor. It was during operating hour. I shall not say how i feel. It's just nonsense. But anyway, Happy birthday Desmond!

2 MORE DAYS BAYBEH!!!!

Hope my last day at Urban Write will be the best time ever. I'm excited to end this SIP and yet sad that i'm not going to see them anymore. I can visit if i want to but when kak Rohaya said "I don't know how i' going to work without you. First Azilah and now you. I just don't have the mood to work here anymore". It makes my heart melt. I'm so going to miss her. I hope we can get our last lunch/dinner break together tomorrow coz she's not working on my last day. Going to miss her so much.

ok got to go and sleep.
bye.

PS: Hope you get the Coach job ASAP!