any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

yesterday was F-U-N(NNN) FUNNNNN!!!!! The fun started when me and my boyfie went marina to watch RUSH HOUR 3!! Damn funny i tell you. Didn't really enjoy my nachos like I always do coz i just had cheese fries. haiz. Went jalan2 abit just to waste time la. Met boyfie's sis and bro-in-law which is not a Singaporean,to go ndp.

he's afraid we will be starving during the parade afetr only eating kfc,but i was too full to join him.heh.

My teeth are falling off.Oooopsss!!


His sister bought us burgers from burger king.heh.Thank u kak! Went in,so many ppl ofcourse. I wanted the purple or maybe the blue bag, but the person say cnntchoose. So I took the nicer one,Green while my boyfie took the orange one.hih.But the content was 'switched'.My bag is green right..but the content was all orangy and my boyfie's vice versa. So I exchange some of the stuffs that I think is nicer coz he couldn't care less about those kinda stuff. Guys..what do you expect.hah. Sat at the green seats,abit far from the stage,but it was great though to witness all the performance right before your eyes. The marching,the formations,the fireworks,the Marina Bay wave.heh. I was the most kecoh among us 4. I shouted,i clapped,i sang.heh.What for you go there and just watch feeling-less,right..??

Anyways,went back but got separated by the crowd. Went home with beloved boyfie and he was so sweet to send me home even he was so tired that time. Thanks honey. I love you so much. Mmmuacckkkxxx!!

How cute is the hat.Supercute!!

I'm made in Singapore. I'm a true Singaporean.

View of the stage from my seat.

This is my country. This is my flag. This is my future. This is my life.


Today woke up late,didn't go to sch. Met some of the backrow amplifiers (nish,suhailah and hidayah) and suhailah's cousin to watch Disturbia. The people behind us was so irritating. They even scream for parts that were not even scary. They made me stress sey. Then went to meet boyfie at Bedok coz I don't have any money with me left,so he treat me nasi ayam. Thanks again baby!! Took a cab with him and went straight back home. ok That's all.bye.