any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In school...waiting for cca to start...AGAIN!!!!! but atleast today got some friends to accompany me...not accompany la,but they also have to wait for 2 hrs for something.hehe. Today i wear my short skirt.haha. At first thought of wearing it with the tights,but i look damn fugly laaaa...so i changed to normal black pants.ok la.But i feel abit unsecure also. Feels like people looking at me. but perasan only.haha.then i wear high hills.My friends all kept asking "why you wearing so nice??meeting boyfriend ar?" haha..funny la. Meeting boyfriend only can wear nice nice pretty pretty.

Anyways,yesterday,went home late. I slept over at my sister's house at tampines,but i first have to take my things at home. I really scared siah if got no bus because 8it is already almost 11pm,alone somemore. Then at the bus stop suddenly this guy approach me. He asked if i want to lose weight. But she talked in a scary kinda way,well,to me. Then he asked me to call his friend to ask about this product of his. He want me to use MY phone. I refused to laa..WTH! Skali he just grab the phone and run,who's gonna chase after him. NOT ME!! I got loads of things and big bags with me. How to run like that. But anyway,board 69 and went straight to her house. Luckily, my mum waited for me, served me with supper,because i havent eaten since 12pm. Damn hungry. I LOVE MY MUM TRUCKLOADS LAAA!!! She stayed up to make sure i got home safe and sound. She accompany me eat,wait for me to bathe and pray,we chat abit and talked about what happen at the bus stop. Saayyyyaaaannnggg mak!!! muah muah!!!

bye.