any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I just got back from TM, shopping with cuzzies Azza and Wani. Met them at around 2pm and went straight to Pizza Hut. This one malay waiter kept 'menggatal' (flirting) with us la. From the time before he brought us to our seats till we finished. He tried to make a joke which is so lame la. IF cute, i dont mind. But his looks is so 'tak mengizinkan'..haha..jahat aku eh. We shared stories about our dreams, the funny ones la. haha. Azza told me that she have just created a blog. Need help girl? I'm here to help. hehe. But i only know the basic stuffs aje eh. hehe.

Then went present hunting for my boo, or according to my sis, my BEAU. It didn't take long though. Went into 2 shops and...chezaamme...i bought 'something' for him. It's a secret la ok coz he might be reading this. hehe.

Then went shopping for my stuffs. wooohooo~~ so happy la after like 295693065934 years since i last shop for clothes and stuffs. Bought 2 long sleeves shirts, a tennis skirt and a thigh corset for myself. So happy carry so many shopping bags. haha. Atleast the bags were nice and not the red plastic bag for fruits from the pasar or what. haha.

After empty-ing our wallet means we have spent all our money.lol. went straight home,smiling. hehe.

So going to celebrate 2 birthdays on Monday and Tuesday, one for my girl Hidayah and one for my boo/beau.

Happy 18th birthday Hidayah!!

Happy birthday baby! and not forgetting his 2 friends here. Abdillah and Azril.

Guess what..?? They were all born on 7th April!! Including my girl Hidayah! Cool or what? haha.

ok bye.