any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

2nd birthday celebration...
With my Honey BAN Sugar Pie!!!

He asked me to be ready BEFORE 11.30am coz i'm always late for our dates. hehe. So i got ready at 11.28am!! Happy pe on-time..?? haha. He asked me to come down as he just arrived my block. Took the lift down, and there i saw him...

He gave me the present and........TADAAA!!! A BOUQUET OF FLOWER!!! My long-awaited flowers have finally arrived. haha. Thanks baby!!! Well, it's not like a dozen roses la. It's just 3 roses and 6 Ferrero Roches and the small flowers at the side. I'm sooooo loving it! I can't help but looking at it in my hands. haha.



OK so we went to City Hall for the Seoul Garden. Guess who i saw..?? ADILAH!! I miss you la sey. She saw me first, but i was blind la. Not wearing contact lenses. I came nearer, then i see who it is. She was with her classmates.

He didn't book any table so we have to be in the waiting list. They say the next table available is around 2pm. Wahliao! So long ar! So we went down to Bugis.

Bugis also need to be on waiting list, but only need to wait like 30 to 45 mins la. So we went for prayers first. Surprisingly the place called boyfie even before he start praying. So fast! I loike! Oh and by the way, i saw Siti Aisyah and Tengku Adibah at Bugis Junction. It's been like a year or 2 since i last saw them. They were going to celebrate Hasanah's birthday. Happy birthday Hasanah!

At Seoul Garden, what else do you have to do? EAT LA! The family next to us is so kepo la. They kept looking at us, looked at us when we were taking self-timer pictures. Ok anyways, boyfie took way too much rice. He tried to finish it all but were too full. I told him, people come to Seoul Garden to eat the lauk-lauk, not the rice. We were both very full la and the food have not even finished. So we took our time taking pictures, opening the present. He gave me a red Perlini wallet. Thanks baby! I like it!

My brother taught me how to cook the egg mixed with meat or chicken. haha. Nice!

The foooooooooddd!

See that kepo apek behind and his daughter or whoever she is???

Feeeedd me bebeh!

Gatal eh bie?? hehe

WE HAVE THE SAME HP! Couple phone la. hehe

Trying to figure out what's inside. heh

The red Perlini wallet!

Thanks baby! Muah!

The flower and the wallet.


Then we went jalanjalan and he sent me home. Got to take picture with a pink dolphin at Bugis junction. hehe. It is sooo cute la. It's a campaign for helping the breast cancer people.

The pink dolphin! Cute right...??

Can't help but camwhoring with the flower. hehe.

Boyfie with the flowers.

I LOVE YOU BERRY MUCHIE!!!


Ok now let me say thank you to all of you who wished me a Happy birthday. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH! And special thanks to bestie Nasyitah for making a call just to wish me, and not forgetting Huda and Ida for calling to sing me a birthday song. haha. So cute la you guys. THANKS SOOO MUCH!