any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm feeling so loving today. I want to dedicate this post to my lovely siblings. heh.


This is my eldest sister. Her name is Zairani. She's 17 years older than me. I was born when she was in polytechnic and dating my brother-in-law. haha. She has been helping the family business since her graduation i think. She has sacrificed alot for the family. Since father died, she has been working her ass off, cooking in the hot kitchen with the heavy pots even when she's pregnant. I love her so much. Even though she talks like a makcik2, hehe, we can still gossip about things girls love to talk about. Boys and sex. lol.





And this is my 2nd sister. Her name is Nur Azlin. She's 12 years older than me. I'm closer to her coz i think she's at home more often than the others. She has helped me alot with my studies during the secondary and primary years. With Emaths, Amaths, english and science. She motivates me that Madrasah students can in fact do better than secular students. I share most of my problems with her. And she's a shopaholic just like me! haha. And she took me to the cinema for my first movie, George of the Jungle. hehe. I love her la.





This is my 3rd sister. Her name is Nur Azilah and she is 10 years older than me. She is a very generous lady. She likes to treat the family. hehe. Ok that's not why i love her so much. She's a caring sister. She helps me with my accounting during my first year of poly. She willingly asked me if i need her help everytime she comes. Sometimes i pity her coz she always gets any news later coz she lives so far from us and that sometimes mum forgets to tell her. Wish she could stay nearer and we could hang out more often. I love you.




Finally, my one and only brother. His name is Mohammed Hafiz and he's 7years older than me. He's into the malay arts, like me! He's in a group called Munir. He's always been a dreamer, to do this and that all at the same time. I pity him coz he never gets the support from us during his performances coz none of my family members are into performing arts except my brother and i. When it comes to my performance, he came down with his wife. I was so touched and before that, he even asked me if i need any help with my performance routine or anything. I love him la. Call me adik abang if you will, but he's my brother and i love him. My family have been teasing me for always siding him in some cases but you cant always blame him for being a human being you know. Human makes mistakes. Love you bro!




Alright, that's all for tonight. Love ya'll.

xoxo,
mira