any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

SIP has finally ended. And i only have 3 days to enjoy the freedom.

As i expected, i cried alot on my last 2 days. The first day i really cried and sobbed with kak Rohaya. We hugged few times before departing. Macam drama laaaa..haha. We hugged, then i went one way and she went the other way, we turned and gave our last wave/goodbye and off we go.

The next day, manager asked me what happened the day before with me and Rohaya. hahaha. Paisey or what.

So on that day, did the normal customer service stuff and all but most of the time i was behind the counter did some wrapping. I rolled some of the Urban Write Christmas wrapping paper, and wrapped some items that was unsealed. The cover of the items were torn up and written on so i go around for abit and try to see if i can wrap them back. The staff there liked the way i do wrapping and so i help them for abit before i leave.

Anyways, while i was wrapping a notebook, my supervisor came to me and said "i am going to miss this lady who's standing infront of me, wrapping, so much". I swear, my heart just melts. He kept on saying thank you for doing a good job, for being a good wrapper and kept reminding me that that was my last day. I keep telling him "can you stop saying that or i'm going to cry. Go away!" I was close to him coz we always go back and take the train together coz only the 2 of us live in Tampines. We joked alot while working and i had fun just talking and having a break with him. He may be my supervisor, but i feel like a friend to him. I still respect him though if he asked me to do things. I nearly cried but i held it back.

Then Suffri the new part-timer, Mahi's friend, called out my name from outside as he's going back. I don't know why but as he walked my tears just came rolling down. I excused myself to the toilet and just let it out. Like WTH only right?? haha. CRYBABY! I think it's because i didn't get to say goodbye to him properly.

Then after some time, i went to the counter where Grace and Mahi was talking to show them something. I asked Mahi, why Suffri go home so early. Then suddenly Grace said "OMG she's going to cry again". And there, the tears rolled down my cheeks. While putting together the cushion calendar at the other counter, Desmond came. I just tell him, i'm fine, don't mind me.

Then when it's time for my dinner break, Mahi's going home. So i bid goodbye and cried, AGAIN! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to miss him so much.

Time for closing. Walked towards the MRT and Daniel held me back and gave me a present from all of them. I knew what's in it coz of Grace. haha. I LOVE IT! Thank you all so much. And thanks for all the wishes. Going to miss you guys.





I'll visit ok....forget me not!

thank you
bye.