any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Love My Mum!!! I've always loved her ofcourse. Yesterday, went to paya lebar this fashion to buy dress for my Birthday. I end up buying 2 and it cost me less than $50. It's simple but nice. And they fit. wooohoo~~ Then met my sis at TKC. Did some window shopping. My sis and I got attracted to one of the kebaya at X-Qzit. We both like the pattern and the colour. Since my sis saw it first,she bought it. My mum said if I want to buy,buy la. Cann. But dont wanna la to buy the same thing. Then this makcik kept asking me to try on other colors. I tried the green one, but i still like the one on the manequin. My sis said,nvm if i want to buy the same color,just wear it on different days of hari raya. but for sure both of us want to wear it on our big family raya outing. So i said i'll just give the limelight to her.heh. Then the makcik just kept pushing and pushing. She's like forcing me to buy something from her boutique. I don't like this kind of retailer. Irritating. I said no means no la.

Then today came home from sch. suddenly my mum said "you wanna look for nicer dress coz i think the dress we bought yesterday is not so glamorous"..haha..cool!! who doesn't want siah. So we went down to TM but cant find la. Nvm..I'll just glamorize my dress with some beads or manik manik or something. heh.