any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

AHAI INDAHNYA BUNGAKU NAN BERKEMBANG...

Wooohooo~~
Nira Nyertika!!! We did awesome!!! I cant describe how i felt after the performance. The laughter and the applause i heard from the audience makes me feel so..so..all jumpy inside. But my make-up was like a squirrel.haha.coz the guy said he wants to make a 'thin effect'. But i had fun though. Seeing my fans fter that,hehe,my friends,my brother andsis-in-law that is,makes it more happening. They came to watch me and i think they enjoyed it,especially from our karut,caca the sotong.hehe.

Thanks to Fid,Imran and Achiok.
Thanks to Lela,Naq,Fish and Saihah.
Thanks to Caca and Liyana.
Thanks to awoks-awoks.haha.
And not forgetting, the Nadi Crew!!!

Oh and also,those who came to watch us,the audience!!!
Friends,family and relatives..Thanks for the support.