any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!


Received chocolates and candies from Cherlene, Stephenie and Jasmine. First time "celebrating" that day. I'm still for my bouquet of roses. haiz.


Had a chat with cuzzie Nadhzry yesterday. He asked my opinion on what to give his girlfriend. He said he want to give flowers and chocolates!! hmph.. *hint2 to that someone*


Had Understanding Theatre presentation just now. It was ok. Mr Sonny said that was our best performance. Alhamdulillah. BUT..after everything was over..Jane approach me. She said "Amira, your pants got hole!" I thought it was a small hole. It was huge!!!!! It was around my thigh. Damn embarrassing!!!! I asked Lata who was at the audience during my presentation. She said she saw it when i got on the stage. But she scared if she tells me, i'll be insecure on stage later. OMFG!!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!!!


On a lighter note, PROJECTS AND PRESENTATION ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! but, EXAM EXAM EXAM is just next two weeks!!! errr..


ok la..that's all for now. Cant wait to "be" Avril tomorrow. hehe. Ida, jgn marah eh. hehe.


bye