any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I went out with my mummy and sisters to Arab Street,AGAIN! haha. Mum and I just thought we would just tag along for fun, but end up buying ourselves another kain! lol. My brother-in-law, Abg Din, treated my mum and his mum $150 for kain. So my mum apa lagi kan. She bought 2 kain coz the first one just costs $125. lol. I asked my sis la, i dont have ar??? lol. Then my mum asked me to find one for myself so i can wear them to go out jalan raya with my friends of something. So what the heck!. haha. I bought a brownish gold lace with songket for the kain.

Shop shop shop. Went home with truckloads of plastic bags full of kains. lol.

So in total, i will have 5 baju raya!!! Wheeeeeeee~~~~