any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FUHH!! Thanks Kak Alin for fixing this stew-pid internet. OK sorry. You're not stupid ok net-net. hehe.

OK so i had an off day on Monday and went to Geylang with Mummy, Kak Ani and Hasif. Went there to find tudungs for my baju rayas. It was really hard to find matching tudungs for ALL my bajus. This year, I'm trying to find tudungs like the ones i wear on day-to-day basis since i've lost my black checkered scarf to keep my tudung up-right and i don't want 'history' to repeat itself. Last year i bought a tudung from X-Qzit with lots of heavy beads and i got really really really frustrated with it even with the scarf. It kept falling and i look like shit!

Can you see me in that shitty tudung??


OK so i searched all over Geylang for the kind of tudung i want, but i can only find one. My first day raya baju, i'm going to wear a thick shiny tudung. I don't really like it but it can be shaped to my face quite easily ar. So i'm ok with it.

Then helped mum to buy a carpet for our living room. This year my living room is having a full make-over. The concept is going to be 'modern' look. So we searched for a modern looking carpet. I saw 2 nice ones but then it was in a smaller size, so we bought something bigger with the same design but with different color. Quite nice ar but i still prefer the ones i saw first.

Boyfie asked me if i want to follow him jalan raya with his secondary school friends. I want but dont want. Haha. I want coz i want to celebrate raya with him but i dont want coz he'll be with his friends sometimes and i'll be all alone. And i'll get alot of teasings, like last 2 years. Should i go??? Help me...hmph

Tomorrow we're going to Geylang to find his baju raya. He wants a baju melayu and a punjabi. hehe. I have a punjabi too this year. hehe. But he still can't decide what color to buy. Let's buy something with similar color to mine. Can??? Please...hmph.

Ok la. I'm off to bed.
Happy fasting, people.
14 days left till Raya!
Hopefully this year i'm not going to 'owe' any puasa. hehe.

bye