any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I just got back from a long day at Taka with my sister. We shopped for her raya heels and i exchanged my heels for a new one coz the previous one has glue on it. Ya, long story.

Anyways, after that browsed through some perfumes and bought the Dior Cherie. It's sooo nice! I love it laa! It's my raya perfume. haha. Then bought the new baby Ghazie his gift.

Met up with Nasyitah to get back my camera. She brought along her little cousin or nephew, i don't know. hehe. He's sooo cute and fair la. My sister and i was amazed that she could bring him a long way there alone. If anybody would ask me to do that, i'll reject it la eventhough i already have 9 nephews and nieces. Well, Ghazie is not going to be the baby of the family for long..heeeheee *wink*

And now my feet hurts and i've got blisters all over 'em. Gotta keep them well for Hari Raya coz i have to wear heels all the way. haha.

Ok la bye.