any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Went out for iftar gathering with the cuzzies just now, well..technically it was yesterday as it is 1.38am now.

Planned to eat at Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant but was cancelled as kak lin and i thought about how we had to pay for the food one time when there were only my family there. So we decided to eat at Sakura International for a buffet dinner coz we then thought of Seoul Garden but then when we think it back, we're fasting, so why waste time to cook when you are starving...?? haha. So Sakura it was!

My family LOVES buffet more than any of my cousins does. haha. We will keep eating when we always think of the money that we paid to have this buffet. Pay a fortune but only eat like 2 plates for what right....??? That's our motto for buffet meals. haha.

So after stuffing our stomachs with lotsa food, we went out and everybody have to pay the entrance fee back to kak Ani which cost $28 each. I was queueing for the ATM machine to withdraw my money, but they were laughing at me. How can...?? My sister always said "you always say you want to pay me back when we get home, but it never happens", so now i want to pay, you guys laugh at me..?? hmph. So sad :(

After that, we were out of ideas to go where, but kak Ani really wanted to go home coz she hadn't sleep since Sahur so ok, we all go home. But then kak era and i was like..going home so early? So we decided to lepak at Changi Beach.

Lepak-ed and camwhored. Bought ice-creams and went home.

One funny thing happened before we got into the cars.
Kak Alin was so tired telling her children to get into the car, so she asked kak Iqah to tell them to get in the car in German. So she just hantam "ashashasha", skali they both went into the car siah!!! LOL. That was superhilarious!!! We couldn't stop laughing about it la. haha. We call kak Iqah, the nanny. Children only listen to nanny ar. haha.

It's only 9 days left, but i've already surrendered. Why oh why?? Why can't you come on hari raya? hmph. I guess my puasa just now was a gone case. Pfft!

Ok la. Got to go to sleep now.
bye people!