any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

Today was ok. I saw Imran Ajmain in sch. He was on his way back,gg to the brigde. Then i shouted out his name,he never heard. Then nish called out even louder. He turned and look at us,for few seconds. So i waved at him. He waved back. haha. I'm not a fan of him la,but the fact that a celebrity waved at u is just..wow!! Imagine if it was taufik. I wouldn't just wave to him. I'll go and ask to take pic.haha.

Then me,nish,hidayah,suhailah and jasmine took the lift to see our econs results. Then went back down,the lift was empty. Only us. So we tried to take pic of our reflection in the mirror at the 'ceiling' of the lift. not nice,so we went back up and down just to get a gd shot. haha. crazy la.

Haiz..long time never attend dikir barat. I miss nira cann..now they will resume until exam's over. Can't wait to start back!!! k bye.