any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Slumber party was the bomb!!!



Many celebrities came to party. haha. let me introduce one by one.



1) Lara Croft ( Kak Lin)

2) Princess Fiona (Kak Ela)

3) Kat Deluna (Kak Yana)

4) Wednesday/Adams family the daughter (Kak Mehroon)

5) Victoria Beckham/Posh Spice (Kak Iqah)

6) Nicole Scherzinger (Kak Ira)

7) Paris Hilton ( Azza)

8) Rani Mukherjee (Wani)

9) Avril Lavigne (Mira/Me)

10) Tyra Banks (Sakinah)



OK..I may get Lara's and Kat's name spelled wrong. Do correct me okeh. hehe. Had fun intro-ing ourselves, dancing to clubbing songs and hindustan.Wish I could post pictures.haiz. The party was not as great as last year's, but we had fun. Had a mini goodbye party for Kak Iqah who's going to Germany in two weeks time for 5months. Sang the "graduation" song but only the chorus because nobody knows the lyrics. haha.



"As we go on, We remember all the times we had together. As our lives change, come whatever, we will still be, friends/cousins forever".



Had chocolate cake, Thanks to Azza. She made a video for Kak Iqah but cannot be retrived on that day,so sad. I want to say what she did. hmmph.



The next day, went east coast park with cuzzies. Bicycle ride again. Got to meet Abg Aidil's Girlfriend who's my age. hehe. After that, had dinner at Simpang Bedok. The mee goreng pattaya i had was nice. sweet.



Sunday, went to Nurul Aini's wedding. Her mother somehow knows my mother, but my mother couldn't recall. haha. So she sent me as representative. haha. No la. I was the one who wanted to go because i thought maybe some celebrities like you-know-who will be there. hehe. but unfortunately, all i see was the oldies like Alias Kadir, Husin Saaban, Sani Hussin and dont know who la somemore. The decor was ok ok only. It's not how i expected. After eating, waited for half an hour or so to see the bride and groom.

The bride and groom. Nurul Aini and Muhd. Sufian.

Them on the pelamin. The pelamin looks nice la.

ok bye. Nasyitah..sorry for that day. Let's go out this week. This week is study week, but you know me. I'm not gonna study everyday. haha.