any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just got back from Bugis with Wani and Azza. Shopping!!! lol. Just shop for school stuffs la. Since school is starting in less than a week, i need to buy new shoe/slipper and a nice bag. hehe. I'm superhappy today coz i get to buy a skinny jeans/skinnies or whatever you call it. hehe. I wanted to buy colors like light pink or hot pink or the normal jeans color or as Azza and Wani put it, like Levi's color. But couldn't get my size. Only black comes in my size, so what the heck. Just buy la. Atleast i have one already! yay! haha.

So in total i bought a bag, a belt, a sandal and a pair of pants/skinnies. hehe.

I'm happy happy happy!