any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sorry, but i HAVE to change my blogskin again. haha. My boyfriend said that my blog is like a snake. Always changing skin. haha. I changed my skin because of you honey. I just signed up for this myflashfetish thing and i got excited to put up the 'how many days since we were together'. hehe. I wanted to put the countdown till our 3rd Anniversary but i don't know la what happen. Maybe later k baby.

In my own calculation, it's going to be like 5 days till our anniversary and Hari Raya! Yay-ness!

Oh and by the way, Thanks Liyana for helping me with the codings of this blogskin. Saya sayang awak la okeh :)

Tomorrow is tarian training. I'm sooo excited! hehe.

K la bye.