any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Went shopping with my sis and mum again.Went to Orchard. We went to Far East Plaza,Tangs,Takashimaya and Wisma Atriya. I bought a long white dress from Daniel Yam. Ww saw this boutique everywhere sey. At tangs,taka and wisma. It is full of beautiful dresses,but ofcourse,they showcase all small small size. At taka, too many people,so no time to wait for the retailer to layan me. So at wisma,not a single customer until we came in. Finally,got dress sized up to XXL. hehe. But i bought the dress sized XL. Nice. I feel like a princess in it. It costs $170. Thank you so so much mak. I gave her a big hug and a kiss for each cheek.hehe. I LOVE MY MUMMY DEAREST!!! I LOVE HER!! I LOVE HER!!