any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

TIMETABLE'S OUT!!!!

I got into class 03, i think. hehe. As i was told, i'll be in the same class as Jasmine and Suhailah. Yay-ness! Atleast I won't feel very awkward and lonely on the first day of school. Alhamdulillah. I hope i can atleast mix around well ar in my new class. I HOPE. lol.

And my new CDS is FRENCH!!! YAY!! My first choice! Wooohooo~~

Backrow Amplifiers!! We'll stick together for lecture okeh..?? I love you guys!

Azza and Wani, i'll be seeing you guys in school! Monday we meet around lunch time okeh..??InsyaAllah.

Ok i'm off to Cik Wana's house. bye.