any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Today was suppose to be an iftar session with my girls, Nasyitah and Liyana. But both couldn't make it. So another Liyana, my dikir buddy, came to the rescue. She accompanied me to Geylang to search for my tudung.

Break fast at McDonald's and saw my teacher Nadiah. Talked to her for a litle while about our lives and stuff. After that, the hunt begins.

We went to a shop where i finally found the color tudung that i wanted. We were trying it on our heads with the baju on top of our bodies. Then suddenly when i was about to buy them, Liyana spotted some stain on the blue tudung. I called up the pakcik there and guess what he said...

"Saya dari tadi nak bilang awak tapi nanti takut awak kecil hati. Try try..make-up semua kene. Kalau da kotor, tak ada orang nak beli. Untung baru $1.30 tiap2 tudung. Macam mane da macam gini. Ni da tinggal satu je".

You don't want to hurt our feelings and yet you say that to our faces???!!! What The Lontong!!! I was sooooo pissed off, i crumpled the tudung and throw it away. Don't expect me to buy from you if you treat me like a forking lontong ar eh. Nasib baik aku da buka puasa tau. Buat tambah dosa aku je bulan Ramadhan ni.

So after cursing the pakcik like hell, went to search for the tudung again. Luckily, i found them and mum's too. I wouldn't want to go back to that shop to buy the tudung. While i was paying for my grey tudung, i saw Rusydiana at the side of the counter! It's her family business la. Chatted abit, and then Liyana sent me to the bus-stop and went home.

Got home and suddenly mum voiced out that she doesn't want us to wear that grey baju on the first day coz she didn't really like it and find it abit like a school uniform. So we decided to wear the songket baju on the first day. Same kain but different color and design. It's ok. Next time tell me earlier if you don't like it, k mummy..?? I love you.

Mum asked me to help clean up the table as it is super messy. My dining table is always full of papers, letters and other things that people, like me, don't bother to keep it properly in my own space. hehe. Then, i found cute pictures of my friends and i during our primary school days, performing for a Hari Raya event in school. Sooo cute and kental muke satu-satu. haha. If only i can scan the pictures...