any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Friday, August 31, 2007


Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

I Love every 30th August.hihi.

I feel so happy today. Starting with all the wishes since 12am. Went to sch,met with Backrow Amplifiers. Take csa exam. Was quite lenient ar the questions. After that Backrow Amplifiers surprise me with Birthday song and present. Then for the first time in my life,I got sabo-ed!! They pour water and flour on me on ur way to kfc oppsite sch. Wahlaoeyy!! They warn me about it but i never know when will it happen. And I didn't bring extra scarf. So me and Suhailah had to wash it,dry it and i flip it over. when it dries up right..become very rough siah.haha.Then I change to the dress that i brought.My back was totally covered with flour la.Cannot clean la. So bought $2 Hello Kitty bag at interchange.Then went to Plaza Singapura,met up with nasyitah,damn late la we.Sorry nasyitah.we all watch hairspray. Zac Efron is sooo cute in that movie.I like his eyes la.

Nyra asked me if i want a real pet rabbit. i waaannntt!!!! But my mum said cannot la. She said it smells la what la. hmmph.so sad..

Backrow Amplifiers.

Anyways,Thanks Nish,Hidayah,Suhailah,Jasmine,Stephanie,Cherlene and Nasyitah for making my birthday an unforgettable one. After this whose birthday coming ar??Suhailah you better watch out haa..hehe.Just kidding.And thanks to all my friends and family for all the wishes. k nite nite people. Sleep tite. Muah muah!!