any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today, my mum and i had to rombak my whole room. Yes. She's asked me like million times to clean the room since i'm still holiday-ing. But i kept delaying. haha. Then today decided to do coz this is my last holiday day. lol. Cleaned the huge study table+book shelve+bed which was full of dusts. Like things you found left 32897549857 years ago. Ok i'm exaggerating. But it's quite true okeh. Then took a break, eat, watch tv, pray. Then, the wardrobe time. My wardrobe was full of clothes that i hardly wear la. If you open it, things will just fall onto your face la. haha. Now, it's kinda spacious. I can buy new clothes! haha. Kidding, kidding.

I wanted to continue to the next wardrobe but mum was too tired. Ya la. I don't blame her. She woke up early in the morning, go market, cook, clean clean clean, with just a few minutes of her afternoon nap. Sorry mummy.