any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First day of school...

Not bad. All i here was "what class are you in? what class are you in? Eh same as [name].."
haha. Every body's anxious on knowing who their classmates are going to be.

Had breakfast with the girls of Backrow Amplifiers. Oh before i forget, i would like to shout out that, GIRLS,WE STILL CONQUER THE BACKROW!! WOOOHOOO~~ lol Ok so back to the breakfast time. Crapped about R21 stuffs all the way. I pity Justin for being there. haha. Sorry Justin. That's what girls do. I'm sure you guys talked about that kinda stuffs too, right..? Don't lie la. lol.

Then my girls went to town and i asked them to buy for me the cotton on shirt. Damn nice la. Hope they got the right one. hehe. I wanted to tag along, but my mum was waiting for me at home, waiting to take our lunch together. We wanted to continue our mission of cleaning the whole room today, but i was so sleepy, first day of school mah. hehe. My mum also said she's having a night class tonight, so she didn't want to be too tired or she'll fall asleep in class. I guess. lol.

5pm, Liyana sms-ed me to come down to school A.S.A.P coz her class ended at 3m and she got nothing to do. haha. Hidayah called saying the same thing. lol. Washed up and head to school for cca. Today's training is for the performance on cca recruitment day or whatever you call it la. Nire Nyertika and Panjy Sri Temasek will be performing together on Thursday at 1pm. Do catch us aite...

ok i'm done. bye.