any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've just finished watching Om Shanti Om. It's superawesome laaa.... Borrowed it from Suhailah. Thanks Su!

The story is all about reincarnation. Shah Rukh Khan was sooo cute in the 70s. Or is it 80s...?? The disco era la. He's 'Om' in the movie. The girl is so pretty. She's a new actress. Deepika Padukone. And she's Shanti/Sandy(Shanti's reincarnation). The movie was quite funny at first. In the middle, it's very sad. Last, abit scary when 'Shanti' appears out of nowhere. That kinda stuff. I especially like the song 'Saga of Om Shanti Om'. It straight away reminds me of The Phantom of the Opera. It's really theatre-like. It was a masquerade. I like the dress 'Shanti' was wearing. hehe.

Wanna watch it tomorrow girls..?? I'll just bring the DVD tomorrow okeh. Can't wait for tomorrow girls. =)