any quote here///
And this is my beautiful life
The only thing certain is everything changes
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

.blog

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm too tired to blog ar. But i still want to blog. haha.

Wednesday-Thursday: CCA Recruitment Drive. Sit at the booth. Promote MAG. Perform with PST.

Friday: Sick. Stayed at home.

Saturday: Family gathering. Kak Ela's treat. Bought food from Bedok Corner and Munchy Donut. Yum yum...

Sunday: Went to Century Square with Kak Alin and the 5 'dwarfs'. haha. Farah, Hasif, Ilya, Zikry and Sofiyyah. Sent my Nokia music phone for fixing. I miss my phone already. hmph. Feeling so cranky today. Dont know why. Met at Baby Boo at Safra to watch his soccer team win.heh. 4-1 okeh. hehe. Ate at the newly opened Swensen's.

ok bye.